Build up your career? Consider your future direction?
CareerHub is ideally placed to cater your needs, we have built up an enviable client list - many of whom use us ensuring we have a wide variety of roles available to you.
We are dedicated to providing you with an outstanding level of service.
Our Promise to you :
We will not send your CV without permission
We will give feedback and offer advice and market information
We will inform you if we cannot help you
We will be honest and transparent
We will respect your confidentiality
We will help prepare you for interview
Latest Job Posting
To conduct audits encompassing all departments and operations within the Group. To evaluate processes and procedures within audit scope for any weaknesses and/or breakdown in controls and providing recommendations for improving on the efficiency and effectiveness of existing processes; and effective communicating all audit observations. To prepare appropriate documentation on the evidence for an audit observations and accurate recording of the minutes of meetings. To assist in the preparation and compilation of reports, analysis, status updates; including Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), and Corporate Governance (CG) initiatives.
- Act as the customer interface between the company and customers on any issues related to companys services. - Using computerized systems for tracking, performance monitoring, and information gathering - Ensure the response time meet expectations of key customers. - Act as voice of customer to drive for quality improvement within company. - Periodically analyze customer quality trend and work with relevant parties within company for continuous improvements. - Ensure that work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards - Work well independently; complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe, complete regular assignments without reminders or additional requests. - Work productively and professionally. Demonstrates ways to improve customer service and increase productivity
- Troubleshoots and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment - Plan and perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment - Install, start up and shut down equipment in accordance with companys safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements - Advise operators and line mechanics of operation procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment and components - Inform appropriate management and line mechanics of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved - Maintain company-required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment - Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed - Assist maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting - Assist and train other maintenance and/or other technical level employees - Perform other duties as required
- Understanding and mapping Clients functional requirements against the Software available functions. - Identifying gaps and customization where needed and working with our own technical team to detail the scope of the customization work. - Planning and executing data conversion from legacy system. - Attend to customer requests on queries or problems on software. - Managing project timelines to completion with clear documentation on tasks assignment, progress, and issue resolutions. - Check, rectify and test system on program error to ensure resolution. - Ensure smooth workflow processes and attainment of service level commitments. - Communicate and work closely with the Software Product Team on reported problems or enhancements needed for the software.
- Understanding and mapping clients functional requirements against the Software available functions - Identifying requirements and customization where needed and working with our own technical team to detail the scope of the customization work - Planning and executing data conversion from legacy system - Attend to customer requests on queries or problems on software - Managing project timelines to completion with clear documentation on tasks assignment, progress, and issue resolutions - Check, rectify and test system on program error to ensure resolution - Ensure smooth workflow processes and attainment of service level commitments - Communicate and work closely with the Software Product Team on reported problems or enhancements needed for the software
- Responsible for performing functional analysis, application design, development, unit test, application deployment and support. - Responsible for designing and developing highly scalable enterprise web application with complex business rules. - Ensure software development compliance with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and company policies. - Collaborate closely with team members on the requirement and development plan. - Work closely with project manager to discuss project requirement, timeline and issues in completing tasks. - Work seamlessly with all IT teams to ensure high standard of IT support at all levels. - Responsible for the roll out and on time delivery of developed applications. Document all work in accordance with standards.